Sunday, May 22, 2016

Trampoline is NOT Open

This is the time of the year that I would normally be reassembling the trampoline for the girls. By mid-May the ground is usually firm enough that it can withstand the bouncing and pounding that comes from the trampoline without putting huge ruts in the lawn.  It also give the grass a little time to grow so that it can take sitting in the shade of the trampoline for days on end.  As it stands for this year, I already have several thin and dead spots with no grass growing that I will need to reseed from the last couple of years.  

However, it did not get put up this weekend.  I had told the girls that I would try to get it done, but first I needed to get the patio taken care of.  Several brinks needed to be releveled so I thought I would try and quickly take them apart and relay them level.  That, unfortunately, did not get completed this weekend.  The patio takes precedence since it needs to be ready in a couple of weeks for Sarah's graduation.  It is taking me a little longer than I anticipated (go figure).  So as soon as I have it done, I will make sure that the girls have the trampoline ready to go.  Please be patient.

0 comments: