Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dress Shopping

Saturday was a busy day.  I started out at work early, then when I got home I had to go get Kris's car from the dealer where they were changing the oil and replacing a leaky coolant hose.  When we got back from there we decided to go shopping with Sarah.  She needed to get a nice dress for her graduation ceremony, or as they call it, the end of the "completion ceremony".

We decided to go to Mayfair and her friend came along with us.  After about an hour (I could have sworn it was about 6 hours) Kris and Sarah picked out a few to try on.  There were a couple that Kris liked but we finally settled on one.  Then we went through the mall to Boston Store.  Sarah had seen a dress there when she was with a friend the week before and wanted to show it to us.  I think we made the right choice at Macys.  The dress at Boston Store wasn't bad, but it quite right for a graduation. 

After that, we were going to head home, but Sarah and her friend wanted to stop at a store that someone at her school told her about.  I want to say it was a teacher, but who knows.  After a bit of driving around, we found it.  It turns out that the place was a discount store sort of like a TJ Maxx.  Sarah and her friend started looking around.  The music in the store was really LOUD and I was looking forward to getting out of there.

Someone needs to remind me what clothes shopping with women is like the next time the opportunity arises, because I may just have to take a pass on it.

0 comments: