Sunday, April 8, 2012

Recovery

I made it through the procedure, and now I just have to try and sit and recover.  The only problem is that I am not one to sit around and do nothing.  It drives me insane not being able to do anything.  I am doing my best to just sit and rest, but Kris and the girls are already yelling at me because I am walking around.  I'm not lifting anything, or doing anything strenuous, but I'm also not just sitting in the recliner.

The doctor estimated a 10-14 day recovery period, while I was thinking about a week.  Though if you figure in the weekend, it's about 10 days before heading back to work.  But I need to get an ok from the doctor before going back.  Since we are on Easter break, and the doctor has kids who are all high school and junior high aged, he is off for the week doing family stuff, so I don't think I'll get in for my release for work until at least Monday, the 16th.  so I guess that just means I get an extra day off.

So if you nee me, I'll be here, doing nothing, and going crazy.

0 comments: