Monday, April 30, 2012

Giving Up

I spent the majority of the afternoon Sunday trying to get the wireless adapter hooked up to the TV but didn't have any luck.  I followed the instructions and just couldn't get it working.  I checked out a support website and posted my problem in the help forums and some guy gave me a suggestion, which I did.  The router connected fine, and I hooked it up to the TV, but as soon as it hooked up to the router, all the computers lost their internet connection again.  I was up and down the stairs to the basement where the router is located, restarting it, and then back upstairs restarting computers and by about 5:00 I had had enough and called it a day.

I don't know what I am going to do next.  I might try looking for a Samsung wireless adapter and see if I can just use that to connect the TV.  I only bought the NetGear adapter because Best Buy didn't stock the Samsung one, but that might be my only choice at this point.

0 comments: