Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Field Trip

Part of the 4h grade curriculum in the Falls is a field trip to Madison.  Alison's field trip is tomorrow.  They are starting out by going to the Madison Zoo, then they are going to museum and finally a tour of the Capitol.  Oh, and after the Capitol they are going to hit some ice cream shop on the UW campus that is supposedly pretty famous in Madison.  I am sure anyone who went to UW would know the name of it.  I just hope the crazy protestors who don't have jobs and are in the Capitol rotunda every day don't disrupt their visit. I also hope that the teachers don't take the opportunity to brainwash "educate" the kids on what is happening. I am pretty sure that they won't.  Our teachers in the Falls are pretty professional, at least the ones I have had the opportunity to get to know.  Anyway, I will try to get Alison to give a report of her tip tomorrow when she gets home.

0 comments: