Friday, April 13, 2012

Things To Do

Since I have been sitting around with nothing to do while recovering, I have been trying to get caught up on some TV shows I have wanted to check out for quite some time.  I have finished the first season of Boss, starring Kelsey Grammer.  Awesome show!  Season two starts up in October but I don't know where the writers are going to go with the second season since the one guy I thought was central to the story was killed in the finale.

Next I am on to The AMC series, the Walking Dead.  I am almost finished with the first season.  Another show I can't believe it has taken me so long to get on.  Zombies rock, and the amount of blood & gore they show is sweet!  Then again, I am a horror movie junkie.

Once I am caught up with The Walking Dead, I am planning on getting caught up with Boardwalk Empire.

0 comments: