Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Making A List

Summer time is just around the corner and that means one thing, a list of things to do around the house while the weather is nice.  We (and by we I mean me) have put things off for a while on things that need to be done.  For example, our bedroom hasn’t been painted in 10 years (actually I think it might be more like 12 years).  Kris had picked out a new paint color and I have had it on the list of things to do but just never got around to doing it.  I figure it is something that should take a day, two at the most, as long as I have all the supplies I need. 

But that is just one thing.  Kris and I are going to be putting together a list in the next couple of weeks of things that I need to get done around the house.  Hopefully I’ll be able to get most of them completed by the end of the summer.

0 comments: